Registration date : 2006-10-08

Wrestler Info
Record: 43-07-01
Alignment: Face
PostSubject: DX Week Review   February 22nd 2007, 8:23 pm

The Following Segment is paid by War Zone
But comes to you from your friends at:

It's been a really long week
I guess I can start the week on Sunday and go from their.
Alot of stuff happens backstage, on Sunday, WWA Champion Hot stuff Steven began to argue with alot of Crimson Skulls friends and Crimson Skull. I watched as they teamed up on Hot Stuff, their insults were all gay jokes which made me wonder a few things. I eventually got involved and everybody knows that when it comes to insults, mine sting like a bee! We all made up, we talked about it and then I thought it was over.

I was talking to my good friend Johnny Stylez on Monday about what had happened and I knew Randal Turner, who was involved in the arguement, was listening but I'm never going to sugarcoat what I feal like saying. So Randal cut a promo stating that he quit and blah, blah, blah, but the thing I don't like is he pulled Barelai, another close frined of mine, into it and convinced him to quit. He also convinced Lennox Kinsley to quit, but I honestly don't give a shit about Kinsley.

Later that day I was talking to, I think, Crimson Skull and Hallow Wicked walked up. I think he was drunk, but he began to yell about DX and people quitting then he had the nerve to say that my promos suck.

(Joe Santiago laughs)

A guy who has done nothing but mid-card against some okay talent is going to tell the first WWA Undisputed Champion and a headliner that his promos suck.

(Joe Santiago laughs again)

I had to shut him down, I told him that maybe I would listen to him more if he was a main eventer. I also said that maybe his promos should be longer then a damn paragraph! Hallow Wicked you can go to hell, I will not offer you your job back the way I am offering Bareli his job back. Hallow Wicked isn't good enough to carry my laundry, let alone attempt to insult my abilities.

Then of course Wednesday was a great day. Anarchy Wednesday debuted. Kaos the Kaotic piece of shit whined and complained about the opening segment, I'm going to say this, I stand by what I said to Kaos the Kaotic Klown, I will take back what I said, if he decides to do the right thing! He got alot of hopes up on Anarchy Wednesday with the rose, but then it shot out water? that pissed me off and really cemented the way I feal about the guy. Wednesday had a really good moment though, Bryan Stinberg returned, His future is unclear at the time but he was one of my favorites a few months ago.

Well, I'm going to end this with a final thought.
If you or anybody you know
doesn't like The New DX or isn't down with us
then the New DX only has one thing to say
It's two words

SUCK IT!

You Don't ask the question "Will Joe Santiago ever wrestle again?"
You Ask the question "When will Joe Santiago wrestle again?"
Because eventually, The Darkest Burning Star will come back!

CURRENT JWF 24/7 HARDCORE......
NEVERMIND
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://officiallonglost.fr-bb.com

DX Week Review
Page 1 of 1