Main Event

Male
Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-02-12

Wrestler Info
Record: 00-00-00
Alignment: Heel
PostSubject: Results   June 27th 2008, 1:14 am

When do results usually come up? Time wise....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stylez
Main Event
Main Event

Male
Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2006-10-28

Wrestler Info
Record: 02-00-00
Alignment: Neutral
PostSubject: Re: Results   June 27th 2008, 3:08 am

I guess this would fall on me, although not to sure how. When I first talked to Joe we had the agreement of me doing the results, nothing to grand but a decent quick result show. Which is what I gave everyone last week. Now this weeks starts and we have a cat who didn't think the results were to good, (and I would agree...compared to my BLWA work it wasn't great) But Joe (and bro I mean nothing by this in a negative way) but you tossed all the fault on me, but I think I did it the way you asked, then to go out and promise a bang out show this week with out even talking to me is like WTF? I mean I don't get anything from you until tonight? and I don't get no votes from you or BOOBS!

And were supposed to be a team bro and I really don't feel like we are. U took the Admin rights from me, then we have this little disagreement with the results and no votes from your commish....

Bro Like I said I respect you bro and I think when it comes to SL and ideas your the best in this game, but as a partner I don't think it can happen. But think of us as the modern day Two Corey's, we just cant work on a project together with out hurting the brand

I apologize to everyone who was looking forward to the results, Im not sure if Joe is gonna get anthing up tonight or not but considering a pm I got from him I dont think he is. Again I loved everyones rps here and I am really sorry that I couldnt help you guys out with a soild show, but I got another project brewing and I hope to work with a lot of you guys in the future.

Again Im sorry, and well take whatever blame is sent my way
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Results
Page 1 of 1